Tuesday, November 25, 2008
I found out today that someone has a cruch on me! She a little older then i am, has alot more hair! and is just about my size too! Chloe, one of my puppies! Every morning shes makes it a point to sneak upstairs from her bed when daddy isnt looking to come and give me good morning kisses. I have found out that if i stick my hands out i get to pet her for a small bit before her presence is noticed by mommy and daddy to which they reply "go eat Chloe". I guess she likes me better then food, which is saying alot for a puppy! I have also found that while im an hangin out in my highchair while mommy and daddy are eating, she will sit in the livingroom and gaze in my direction. She really is cute! I cant wait till i can go outside and run and play with her! Everyonce in a while Clayton comes upstairs to say hi as well, but he REALLY likes his food, thus i dont see him as often in the mornings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment