
Keep an eye, Daddy found a new way to share with the family as i grow. He promises that he will be adding pictures of me and documenting as i grow and learn new things. For those of you who don't know me, My name is Gavin Richard Malmstein, i was born at 5am on 06/07/2008. Daddy refers to me as his little numerical baby. I was 8 lbs and 6 oz even though i was about 1 month early.
This is an old picture.. I'm no where near this small anymore. I now sleep in my own bed, in my own room and mommy and daddy are feeding me solid foods already! My doctors says that I need the energy to help me grow... what ever that means. I spend my days across the street at Pat and Dans house while mommy and daddy are at work. Shes helping me to learn how to roll around and soon enough ill be crawling! I cant wait to see what i can get into! Be sure to stop by once and a while to share my adventures with me!
1 comment:
Welcome to the world Gavin!
Post a Comment