Daddy finally had a couple minutes hanging around so he can now help me update my blog. There has been ALOT going on! Ive been trying new foods, starting to learn new things.. stuff like that. Big news! Dude, Ive got teeth! Like 6 of em! 2 on the bottom and 4 up top.. all up front. Every now and then while mommy and daddy feed me i bite down on the rubber spoon and wont give it back. Its pretty funny stuff. Makes me laugh pretty hard! One day mommy and daddy buckled me into the highchair and gave me... well.. mush. Tasted like banana, but looked and felt like mush. It was in my hair! In my pants!
Mommy, Daddy and Auntie Pat (daycare) have been helping me learn how to sit up on my own! That makes bath time SOO much cooler! I can splash and make a great big mess and mommy and daddy just laugh. Its a good time.
Guys, i am like this far (holding hands as wide apart as i can) from crawling! I can now get up on my knees and hands and rock back and forth... now if i can just figure out how to move forward, ill be in business! Mommy and daddy keep saying stuff like "we need to finish baby proofing"... what does that mean? I'm a baby.. isn't that proof enough? Maybe as i get older this talking thing will make more sense, cause right now, i don't get half the stuff they are saying!
The other day i "nailed" my arm on the side rail of the changing table. I don't know what "nailing" it means, but it hurt REALLY bad! I screamed and cried , like, well.. a baby. Daddy made a "mod - i - fi - cat - ion" to my changing table. Every one finds it funny know cause it looks like it can float. Now there is an idea for another day!
So winter is here, i guess. One day its really nice outside and a couple days later there is white stuff all over the place! Its always bouncing back and forth, never just stays one or the other... just warm - cold - warm - cold - jacket - no jacket - hat - no hat. Speaking of hats.. Mommy likes this hat on me... its crazy huge for my head but also keeps my little ears all cozy and warm when its cold out.

2 comments:
I can't believe you have teeth and are ready to crawl already!
I love the hat, too bad I don't still have some of Logan's old hats. You would look so adorable in them!
Post a Comment