Monday, December 22, 2008

I got to see SANTA!!!


Mommy and Daddy took me to the Outlet mall to see this guy named Santa. Guess hes pretty popular cause mommy and daddy were talking like we would be there for a couple of hours, but it turns out there were only a couple of other kids there to see him. So, we were only there for about 20 min or so. He had put his workshop up right there in front of the biggest tree i have ever seen! All covered in lights! It was cool! Santa came out of his shop and said hi, invited us in and let me take a picture with him! That beard he had was cool! The ladies inside his shop were really nice! Daddy said he will load my actual Santa picture up for me later. So for now, here are the pictures of seeing Santa.
On a side note, I'm starting to figure out this whole talking thing.. I'm getting "Moma" down pretty good and now I'm working on "dada" - its pretty cool!Every morning when daddy says "good morning!" i lay there and talk to him about my dreams while he changes my diaper. I think he kinda gets what i am trying to say but i don't think fully understands me yet.. oh well. In time...













1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your Gavin perspective of writing. He is getting so big too!